Wednesday, June 24, 2009

...All the Numbers.

About a month ago I was taking my daughter (Kaylee) to school. By the way, she's just turned five. She asked me..."Daddy, what's the biggest number in the world? What do you think it is? Thinking really hard, she guessed..."69 GAGILLION!" As lovingly as I could, "...Now add one". I could see that the light was coming on. I felt proud and smart. Then just as I was about to apply to teach at the Sylva learning center...she turned...."Well, since I can't think of the biggest number in the world...I just love you all the numbers!" That is without equal...my greatest -I love you Daddy moment to date! I hope one day I can love you God, as much as she loves me. After all...you made all the numbers.

1 comment:

  1. Why is so difficult for us to get in the same level of our kids when it come to love, you are right because when my kids tell me Daddy i love you with all my heart that is the must pure and deep and most sincere love that you can get beside the love that our Father Jesus Christ has for us and we still miss the point!!!!!! whoa!!

    ReplyDelete