Friday, June 26, 2009

Who's Really There...???

I've shared a few things with you guys. Most of these things have been a product of some close relationships that God uses to grow me and them. But, this blog isn't for the churchy to be churchy somewhere else. Most people, when it comes to God (even the ones who profess to be followers) are stuck in the weeds. It's hard to see over the high grass.(take it from me...I'm 5ft 3.) If I'm really going to reach out to those around me...I've got to be willing to get in the weeds, to stretch out my hand. Am I living life in this loosly held religious fascade, or am I reaching through the high grass? If I can see the grass but I'm too far off to feel the blades. I may never know the joy of seeing someone be changed by Jesus Christ. When I'm standing by the weeds around my circle....do I know who's really there? If I can't answer that...then I need to look in the mirror...and ask the same question.

No comments:

Post a Comment